Another Taiwanese producer lifts PS prices to China
An agent of a Taiwanese producer reported that their supplier implemented a sharp increase of $120/ton on their PS prices to China, bringing their new offers to $1310/ton for GPPS and to $1350/ton for HIPS.
In China, import PS prices are currently reported at $1250-1310/ton for GPPS and at $1250-1350/ton for HIPS, all on a CFR, cash equivalent basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Price gap between PP and PE widens in China
- Will Taiwanese major roll over November PVC offers?
- Malaysia’s local PE market dives to a decade low
- Homo PP offers below $1000 pervade China’s import market
- PP, PE prices in Mid-East and Africa set to remain weak until end of Q3
- Expectations for Sept PP hikes fade, weakening ahead in Europe(Edited By Boş)
- Expectations for Sept PP hikes fade, weakening ahead in Europe (yazar bilgisinin çoklu girilmesi)
- US LDPE becomes latest target in tit-for-tat tariffs
- Saudi major globally applies significant drops on PE for Sept
- Headline EN 2