Another Taiwanese producer lifts PS prices to China
An agent of a Taiwanese producer reported that their supplier implemented a sharp increase of $120/ton on their PS prices to China, bringing their new offers to $1310/ton for GPPS and to $1350/ton for HIPS.
In China, import PS prices are currently reported at $1250-1310/ton for GPPS and at $1250-1350/ton for HIPS, all on a CFR, cash equivalent basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China’s PP and PE markets bolstered by series of plant shutdowns
- Vietnam’s homo-PP market plunges to lowest since 2009
- Taiwanese major’s March PVC offers to Asia up despite virus fears
- test 17 subat
- test 12
- Asian styrenics rise cautiously as sellers wager on higher costs
- EN sayfa EN flash haber G deneme
- Price gap between PP and PE widens in China
- Will Taiwanese major roll over November PVC offers?
- Malaysia’s local PE market dives to a decade low