Dalian Futures Market: PP, LLDPE, PVC
May PP futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY273/ton ($42/ton) lower at CNY6918/ton ($908/ton without VAT) on Friday, March 11. Trade volume was 1,992,794 tons.
May PVC futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY20/ton ($3/ton) lower at CNY5260/ton ($690/ton without VAT) on Friday, March 11. Trade volume was 13,596 tons.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will Taiwanese major roll over November PVC offers?
- Saudi major globally applies significant drops on PE for Sept
- Malaysia’s local PE market dives to a decade low
- Homo PP offers below $1000 pervade China’s import market
- PP, PE prices in Mid-East and Africa set to remain weak until end of Q3
- Expectations for Sept PP hikes fade, weakening ahead in Europe(Edited By Boş)
- Expectations for Sept PP hikes fade, weakening ahead in Europe (yazar bilgisinin çoklu girilmesi)
- US LDPE becomes latest target in tit-for-tat tariffs
- Headline EN 2
- EN Headline