Dalian Futures Market: PP, LLDPE, PVC
May PP futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY273/ton ($42/ton) lower at CNY6918/ton ($908/ton without VAT) on Friday, March 11. Trade volume was 1,992,794 tons.
May PVC futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY20/ton ($3/ton) lower at CNY5260/ton ($690/ton without VAT) on Friday, March 11. Trade volume was 13,596 tons.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China’s PP and PE markets bolstered by series of plant shutdowns
- Vietnam’s homo-PP market plunges to lowest since 2009
- Taiwanese major’s March PVC offers to Asia up despite virus fears
- test 17 subat
- test 12
- Asian styrenics rise cautiously as sellers wager on higher costs
- EN sayfa EN flash haber G deneme
- Price gap between PP and PE widens in China
- Will Taiwanese major roll over November PVC offers?
- Malaysia’s local PE market dives to a decade low