Egypt’s ETHYDCO to start ethylene production
A source from the company told ChemOrbis that if the start up cannot be materialized as of mid-March, it should take place by the beginning of April at the latest. Previously, ETHYDCO had announced that they were to start producing ethylene by the end of first quarter of 2016.
The producer, whose cracker will have an ethylene capacity of 460,000 tons/year, still has not set a specific start up date for their PE production. However, they continue to mull over the date as of the second quarter of 2016 or the beginning of the third quarter. ETHYDCO’S new cracker’s integrated PE plant will have a production capacity of 400,000 tons/year.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China’s PP and PE markets bolstered by series of plant shutdowns
- Vietnam’s homo-PP market plunges to lowest since 2009
- Taiwanese major’s March PVC offers to Asia up despite virus fears
- test 17 subat
- test 12
- Asian styrenics rise cautiously as sellers wager on higher costs
- EN sayfa EN flash haber G deneme
- Price gap between PP and PE widens in China
- Will Taiwanese major roll over November PVC offers?
- Malaysia’s local PE market dives to a decade low