Egypt’s OPC issues significant hikes on its November PP prices
The producer’s new offers currently stand at EGP18460-18860/ton ($2079-2124/ton) on an ex- Ain Sokhna, cash not including VAT basis.
The source said, “We raised our offers in line with improving demand on our cargoes from the local buyers as well as from our export destinations. The plant is running at full rates and our deliveries are going smoothly.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Price gap between PP and PE widens in China
- Will Taiwanese major roll over November PVC offers?
- Malaysia’s local PE market dives to a decade low
- Homo PP offers below $1000 pervade China’s import market
- PP, PE prices in Mid-East and Africa set to remain weak until end of Q3
- Expectations for Sept PP hikes fade, weakening ahead in Europe(Edited By Boş)
- Expectations for Sept PP hikes fade, weakening ahead in Europe (yazar bilgisinin çoklu girilmesi)
- US LDPE becomes latest target in tit-for-tat tariffs
- Saudi major globally applies significant drops on PE for Sept
- Headline EN 2