Egypt’s OPC issues significant hikes on its November PP prices
The producer’s new offers currently stand at EGP18460-18860/ton ($2079-2124/ton) on an ex- Ain Sokhna, cash not including VAT basis.
The source said, “We raised our offers in line with improving demand on our cargoes from the local buyers as well as from our export destinations. The plant is running at full rates and our deliveries are going smoothly.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China’s PP and PE markets bolstered by series of plant shutdowns
- Vietnam’s homo-PP market plunges to lowest since 2009
- Taiwanese major’s March PVC offers to Asia up despite virus fears
- test 17 subat
- test 12
- Asian styrenics rise cautiously as sellers wager on higher costs
- EN sayfa EN flash haber G deneme
- Price gap between PP and PE widens in China
- Will Taiwanese major roll over November PVC offers?
- Malaysia’s local PE market dives to a decade low