ExxonMobil, SK Global nominate February PX contracts to Asia
Meanwhile, South Korea’s SK Global Chemical also lowered its February PX contract by $30/ton from its initial nomination to $720/ton CFR.
Previously, Japan’s JX Nippon Oil & Energy, Idemitsu Kosan and South Korea’s S-Oil announced their February PX contracts to Asia at $750/ton CFR.
In Asia, spot PX prices are currently reported at around $695/ton FOB Korea, up approximately $25/ton from a week earlier.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Price gap between PP and PE widens in China
- Will Taiwanese major roll over November PVC offers?
- Malaysia’s local PE market dives to a decade low
- Homo PP offers below $1000 pervade China’s import market
- PP, PE prices in Mid-East and Africa set to remain weak until end of Q3
- Expectations for Sept PP hikes fade, weakening ahead in Europe(Edited By Boş)
- Expectations for Sept PP hikes fade, weakening ahead in Europe (yazar bilgisinin çoklu girilmesi)
- US LDPE becomes latest target in tit-for-tat tariffs
- Saudi major globally applies significant drops on PE for Sept
- Headline EN 2