Floating EGP: a solution for Egypt’s decreasing dollar reserves
Shams noted that economic protocols suggest that the solution to decreasing dollar reserves is to float the pound. However, this solution is difficult to implement in Egypt due to the political and social dimensions associated with this decision. Therefore, it is necessary to work to increase dollar resources, either through available resources and price adjustments, which will be difficult, or by setting restrictions to rationalize imports.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Price gap between PP and PE widens in China
- Will Taiwanese major roll over November PVC offers?
- Malaysia’s local PE market dives to a decade low
- Homo PP offers below $1000 pervade China’s import market
- PP, PE prices in Mid-East and Africa set to remain weak until end of Q3
- Expectations for Sept PP hikes fade, weakening ahead in Europe(Edited By Boş)
- Expectations for Sept PP hikes fade, weakening ahead in Europe (yazar bilgisinin çoklu girilmesi)
- US LDPE becomes latest target in tit-for-tat tariffs
- Saudi major globally applies significant drops on PE for Sept
- Headline EN 2