INEOS makes first shipment of US ethane to Europe
The carrier on the way is the world’s largest LNG multi gas carrier and it is reportedly carrying 27,500 cubic meters of ethane gas. The trip is expected to last around ten days. Previously, INEOS announced that they launched two carriers to export ethane gas from the US into Europe. Each ship has a capacity to carry 27,500 cubic meters of ethane gas.
Meanwhile, the company is planning to begin shipments for its Grangemouth complex by the end of this year.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Vietnam’s homo-PP market plunges to lowest since 2009
- Taiwanese major’s March PVC offers to Asia up despite virus fears
- test 17 subat
- test 12
- Asian styrenics rise cautiously as sellers wager on higher costs
- EN sayfa EN flash haber G deneme
- Price gap between PP and PE widens in China
- Will Taiwanese major roll over November PVC offers?
- Malaysia’s local PE market dives to a decade low
- Homo PP offers below $1000 pervade China’s import market