Indonesian producer starts week with PP hikes
According to the source, the producer’s PP prices currently stand at IDR15,450,000/ton ($1175/ton) for raffia and BOPP, at IDR15,720,000/ton ($1195/ton) for injection, to IDR15,940,000-16,010,000/ton ($1212-1217/ton) for film and at IDR16,270,000/ton ($1237/ton) for coating, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
Meanwhile, the producer’s local PE prices are at IDR16,730,000/ton ($1272/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR18,910,000/ton ($1438/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR16,190,000/ton ($1231/ton) for HDPE film and injection and at IDR17,680,000/ton ($1344/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100), all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will Taiwanese major roll over November PVC offers?
- Saudi major globally applies significant drops on PE for Sept
- Malaysia’s local PE market dives to a decade low
- Homo PP offers below $1000 pervade China’s import market
- PP, PE prices in Mid-East and Africa set to remain weak until end of Q3
- Expectations for Sept PP hikes fade, weakening ahead in Europe(Edited By Boş)
- Expectations for Sept PP hikes fade, weakening ahead in Europe (yazar bilgisinin çoklu girilmesi)
- US LDPE becomes latest target in tit-for-tat tariffs
- Headline EN 2
- EN Headline