Italy’s industrial output falls in April
The data showed that the country’s industrial production in April on a yearly basis, however, was up by 1% after an increase of 2.9% in March. However, it was again below the expectations of an increase of 2.9%.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China’s PP and PE markets bolstered by series of plant shutdowns
- Vietnam’s homo-PP market plunges to lowest since 2009
- Taiwanese major’s March PVC offers to Asia up despite virus fears
- test 17 subat
- test 12
- Asian styrenics rise cautiously as sellers wager on higher costs
- EN sayfa EN flash haber G deneme
- Price gap between PP and PE widens in China
- Will Taiwanese major roll over November PVC offers?
- Malaysia’s local PE market dives to a decade low