South Africa’s Sasol delays start up of ethane cracker in US
The company is currently reviewing the costs and timing of the proposed new complex.
The complex will house a 1.5 million tons/year ethane cracker as well as six derivative manufacturing plants, including a 1.98 billion lbs/year (approximately 900,000 tons/year) PE plant.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Vietnam’s homo-PP market plunges to lowest since 2009
- Taiwanese major’s March PVC offers to Asia up despite virus fears
- test 17 subat
- test 12
- Asian styrenics rise cautiously as sellers wager on higher costs
- EN sayfa EN flash haber G deneme
- Price gap between PP and PE widens in China
- Will Taiwanese major roll over November PVC offers?
- Malaysia’s local PE market dives to a decade low
- Homo PP offers below $1000 pervade China’s import market