South Africa to begin shale gas exploration in a year
So far, South Africa’s plans to begin shale gas drilling have been delayed due to environmental and economic concerns. Environmentalists claim that any exploration in the Karoo region may poison the region’s underground water supply.
Meanwhile, Royal Dutch Shell expressed their willingness to seek a license to conduct drilling activities in the region. The company reported that they are planning to spend $200 million for the first exploration phase of six wells if they are awarded a license.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China’s PP and PE markets bolstered by series of plant shutdowns
- Vietnam’s homo-PP market plunges to lowest since 2009
- Taiwanese major’s March PVC offers to Asia up despite virus fears
- test 17 subat
- test 12
- Asian styrenics rise cautiously as sellers wager on higher costs
- EN sayfa EN flash haber G deneme
- Price gap between PP and PE widens in China
- Will Taiwanese major roll over November PVC offers?
- Malaysia’s local PE market dives to a decade low