US oil rig counts fall to lowest levels since late 2009
Because of lower crude oil prices, which are still at multi year low levels despite a recent uptick, US oil producers have cut the number of rigs by more than half. In the same period of last year, 922 oil rigs were reportedly operating in the US.
Currently, NYMEX April crude oil futures are hovering at around $36.50/barrel while ICE May Brent crude futures are standing near $40/barrel at $39.29/barrel in intraday trading. On Friday, NYMEX April crude rose $1.35 to settle at $35.92/barrel while ICE May Brent crude was up $1.65 to settle at $38.72/barrel.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Vietnam’s homo-PP market plunges to lowest since 2009
- Taiwanese major’s March PVC offers to Asia up despite virus fears
- test 17 subat
- test 12
- Asian styrenics rise cautiously as sellers wager on higher costs
- EN sayfa EN flash haber G deneme
- Price gap between PP and PE widens in China
- Will Taiwanese major roll over November PVC offers?
- Malaysia’s local PE market dives to a decade low
- Homo PP offers below $1000 pervade China’s import market